You’re not expected to have all of the following skills, but they will be useful in performing your job.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding technical ability
- Is a passionate technologist with impressive infrastructure knowledge
- Takes pride in what they do and is as committed to airtight tests as to implementing shiny new features
- Likes to find or develop - and then use - the right tools for the job
- Enjoys using chaos-engineering principles to make an entire system robust
- Wants a career where their creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and where they will be part of an impressive R&D environment
- Is proficient in English.
It is also considered a bonus if you have knowledge of:
- Cloud architecture development, ideally across Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
- Docker, Kubernetes and Elasticsearch
- Languages including at least one of Bash, Python or Go
- The continuous deployment mindset and applying test-driven development to infrastructure
- Cloud monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
At Ava Security we default to programming using Go, but also use a wide variety of different languages and frameworks. It's not expected that you would be familiar with Go (or any of the other languages we use) but you should be enthusiastic and willing to learn new things.
We are looking for a team player who thinks holistically, enjoys solving complex problems and thrives working autonomously, while not afraid to ask for input and learn from their teammates if they’re stuck.
All experience levels will be considered.
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.