Do you enjoy the technical challenge of finding out how things work? Are you up to the challenge of devising complex test scenarios? Have you got the technical skills to test our products in terms of feature functionality, scalability, reliability, and usability? Will you be able to find defects and problems before our customers do?
You’re not expected to have all of the following skills, but they will be useful in performing your job.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a critical thinker, with an urge to learn new things and new technologies.
- Likes to take things apart in order to understand how they work.
- Has good troubleshooting skills.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Is self-driven.
- Can demonstrate outstanding technical ability or has achieved excellent academic results from a recognized university.
- Is proficient in English.
It is also considered a bonus if you are:
- Comfortable with multiple programming languages, e.g. JS, Python, Ruby, Go, C, Java.
- Experienced in developing test tools and API-based scripting.
- Experienced in IT security.
It's not expected that you would be familiar with any of the languages or frameworks we use, but you should be enthusiastic and willing to learn new things.
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.