You’re not expected to have all of the following skills, but they will be useful in performing your job.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about creating great user experiences on screen.
- Has advanced knowledge of a wide range of design tools and techniques, e.g. Sketch, Invision, Illustration.
- Is able to develop wireframes, interactive prototypes, as well as manage and develop our current design library and processes.
- Has knowledge of UX and UI best practices and patterns, e.g. material design, accessibility requirements.
- Has excellent visual communication skills.
- Has good interview and workshop skills with users/customers.
- Understands, can structure, and can convey complex information in an easily understandable and user-friendly way.
- Has a Master’s degree in interaction design, UX design, or other equivalent subjects.
- 4+ years or more work experience in application design for both mobile and desktop.
- Has an online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience.
Even though you’re not expected to be an artistic graphic designer, it is an advantage if you have a solid understanding of layout, compositions, colors, and typography to be able to deliver designs of high graphical quality. It’s also an advantage if you have some experience with programming in a design context, like for creating interactive prototypes. If you have experience working with and visualizing large data sets, that’s also considered a plus.
We think you could be a good fit if you are a team player who thinks holistically, enjoys solving complex problems, and thrives working autonomously, while not afraid to ask for input and learn from your teammates if you’re stuck.
It is also considered a bonus if you are:
- Interested in and have a good understanding of technology.
- A fast learner and enjoy challenging yourself with new things.
- A constructive person with a positive and open mindset.
- A self-motivated and structured person who knows how to build a system around workflow.
- Detail-oriented person who can catch all possible use scenarios for inclusion in a design spec.
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.